DISCLAIMERS & FAQS
The ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as The 13th Ward Haunted Attraction and assumes all risks and dangers associated therein. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into The 13th Ward Haunted Attraction, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, owners, employees, volunteers and property landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in The 13th Ward Haunted Attraction.
At The 13th Ward Haunted Attraction you will experience the following: fog, strobe effects, intense audio and visual stimuli, mild dizziness, extreme low visibility, and damp or wet conditions. You will have to bend and squeeze through props and walls in the haunt.
You should not participate if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, prone to seizures, or have heart or respiratory problems. Those afraid of total darkness are advised to remain safely outside.
All Ticket Sales are Final! There are NO REFUNDS! Enter at your own risk! We will terrify you.
- No alcohol or weapons permitted on the property. The 13th Ward reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- You are not permitted to bring purses or bags into the haunt.
- No Video or Flash Photography!
- No Running! No food will be allowed inside the haunt! Please turn off all cell phones! You may think a cell phone makes a great flashlight...caveat emptor.
- Do not touch any props, decorations, or actors inside the haunt for any reason. If you do, you will be escorted off the premises immediately! The entire haunt is under video surveillance, so smile for the cameras. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law for any damages.
- The 13th Ward is not responsible for any broken or lost items in or outside of the haunt. You will not be permitted to re-enter the haunt for missing items - please report missing items to Security.
- By entering the haunt, you are giving consent to be videoed and/or photographed. You are also giving consent for The 13th Ward to reproduce these videos and/or photographs and use them to promote the haunt.
- You will experience light shocks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I purchase tickets? Tickets can be purchased in advance online, or at the door. Have a group of 10 or more? Call ahead to reserve group pricing (918)-622-5266.
- What are hours of operation? Our box office opens at 7pm in front of The 13th Ward on open nights only. We close the box office at 11pm. The 13th Ward house closes after all ticket holders have been through the attraction.
- Is The 13th Ward scary? Yes, but some people scare easier than others. Fear is a relative thing. Scaring people is our business and we are good at what we do. Most people leave screaming for their mommies. Relax and enjoy the show, a little screaming could be good for you.
- Will I be touched? The actors in The 13th Ward will not intentionally touch you. However, they do get very close. Occasionally you may brush up against their costumes or props.
- Age restrictions? You must be 12 years or older to attend The 13th Ward without a parent. Kids 11 and under may be accompanied by an adult. Carrying of babies and small children is prohibited. There are no special prices for children and no refunds if anyone decides not to finish the haunt.
- Is security provided? We have police on duty at all times during the haunted attraction, both inside and outside of the haunt. You may not see them, but they see you!
- Is there a retail costume store at the site of The 13th Ward? At The 13th Ward Haunted Attraction we do have a small selection of Halloween goodies and t-shirts. The 13th Ward retail store is open during haunted house hours. The largest selection of costumes, decorations and accessories in Tulsa can be found at our permanent retail location Ehrle's Party Supply located at 51st & Sheridan and the new 13th Ward Halloween Superstore located at 193rd & Kenosha, located in the same building as the Haunted Attraction. Call for hours, as they are extended through the month of October, or shop online 24/7 at www.costumespartyandevents.com.
- Privacy/Security policy: When you place an order for tickets online, you will be transferred to a secure website. All personal information, including credit card information, is communicated to us using encryption technology that prevents a third party from gaining access to this information. All tickets purchased online are printed. You must have a printer to redeem your tickets.